Our CPD programme is designed to meet the needs of all of our stakeholders, as well as addressing local, regional and national trends and initiatives.
Recent CPD (2020-21) has included:
- Beat Goes On Body Percussion Training
- Sing Up CPD for Secondary Schools
- Music and Wellbeing CPD for Newly Qualified Teachers
- Training for Visiting Music Teachers with Music Mark
- Singing and Signing with Dr Paul Whitakker
- Creating Virtual Performances with David Guinane
- Music Technology and YouTube Streaming for Beginners
- Early Years Music Provision with Children North East
- Supporting Aspiring Classical Singers with Samling Academy
- Soundtrap Training with David Guinane
- Music Teachers Board Instrumental Exams CPD
‘Musical Inclusion is about removing barriers to ensure all children enjoy full participation in a music education that supports the development and achievement of each young person based on their individual abilities, needs and interests’.
In addition to termly network meetings and drop-in sessions, NTMEH offers a wide range of continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities for music teachers, senior leaders, tutors and freelance practitioners.
All instrumental lessons are delivered by our team of freelance visiting music teachers, some of whom are commissioned directly through the hub, with others directly contracted via schools and parents.
Whether it’s developing people’s skills and knowledge through training or bringing colleagues together at an event, our teams deliver training and events that reflect your current needs.
To book CPD visit: