Each school’s bespoke package can include:
- Advisory Support Regular updates on local and national issues and initiatives
- Bespoke CPD sessions
- Termly network meetings
- Support with curriculum development
- Schools membership with national music advocates Music Mark
- Subsidised Charanga Licence (1 year), Sing Up licence (1 year) and/or Soundtrap licence.
- Bespoke support to suit your setting (can be used for tutors, projects, equipment, instrumental work etc).
- Free access to hub sponsored performance opportunities and events appropriate for your young people
We also work in partnership with a variety of local and national partners to support SEND provision in schools, including:
In addition, NTMEH works in partnership with other regional music hubs to run a bi-annual SEND Conference at Sage Gateshead (next event in 2022).
For further information on our SEND Service Level Agreement (SLA) or to find out more about support to settings, contact us or visit North Tyneside Education Services to view and buy into our SLA.
‘Musical Inclusion is about removing barriers to ensure all children enjoy full participation in a music education that supports the development and achievement of each young person based on their individual abilities, needs and interests’.
In addition to termly network meetings and drop-in sessions, NTMEH offers a wide range of continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities for music teachers, senior leaders, tutors and freelance practitioners.
All instrumental lessons are delivered by our team of freelance visiting music teachers, some of whom are commissioned directly through the hub, with others directly contracted via schools and parents.
Whether it’s developing people’s skills and knowledge through training or bringing colleagues together at an event, our teams deliver training and events that reflect your current needs.
To book CPD visit: